Monday 15 November 2010

technique

Today a fellow work colleague asked me about running technique to get over the fells. My reply was I dont really think about it as I've done it for so long. We then proceeded to have a 40minute conversation about technique's for running uphill, down scree, down grass, over bogs, over slippy rocks, over cattle grids, over stiles, over farm gates (incidentally thats a special one shown to me by someone who is very bloody good at it and better than me at it as well),over slippy wooden bridges, through tussocks, the list goes on.
So technique we concluded is important, but I suspect like me many fellrunners just do it without thinking about it.
My reply to most of these apart from the gate was to just keep looking at the ground.
Views what views.

No comments:

Post a Comment