Sunday 1 January 2012

The Accordian Effect

For those who dont know the phrase its something that happens in cycling.
If your in a group of riders and are at the back entering corners, the leaders will sail through whilst those nearer the back slow and have to chase to stay on. Its a horrible feeling. Eventually you chase so hard you get spat out the back of the group through lack of energy, discarded.
This litter was left on my route last week. Its still there and will probably take months to rot away.
If I get chance I will take a bin liner and move it.


Discarded by people who neither care not give a damm.
Most walkers wont see it. Its 20 yds from the main path. I just will never understand the mindset of the kind of person who just throws litter on the ground.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly where you're coming from on the litter thing. It drove me so mad that I started getting up earlier to pick it up in the neighbouring park!

    How do you get the digital map/gps images on your blog please?

    ReplyDelete