Thursday 27 September 2012

Scafell Pike Race







No matter when you get to the main cairn on Scafell Pike it is always busy. This year's fell race to the top and back was no different. Lots of walkers on the main path made descending on the way back down interesting.
I had a pretty good race and battled to get 1st Vet 40 which I was well pleased with. 
The race is the classic up and down short fell race with every type of terrain thrown in but lots of rock which I love.
A brilliant day  




 

6 comments:

  1. Are you not going to put Andy's great photo up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you get much night running in? I have just started trail running at night (mainly because I work through the day) and have been using my mates Silva headlamp. I am debating buying one of these http://www.aboveandbeyond.co.uk/.silva-trail-runner-headlamp_7318860189609.htm It has done a job when i've used it, however I'm not sure what the difference is from one to another! any help appreciated.

    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately Daz passed away very suddenly last year, Fell Runner 76.

      Delete
  3. If you want any help related to yahoo problems Please visit my site Problems with yahoo mail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you had been to wager towards the unfold, most probably you would location a sort of bet called an eleven-10, or unfold bet. By betting $11, you earn $ten if your team’s rating covers the spread. This is another way that the on the web sporting activities guide can make its income
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    pionpoker
    bandar ceme
    hobiqq
    paito warna terlengkap
    http://199.30.55.59/dewaqq78/
    datahk

    ReplyDelete